05 ตุลาคม 2567, 21:59:51
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 301   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part V ต่อกับ part I....what's up?  (อ่าน 1497499 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 13 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #700 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:45:34 »

Ning,
The above song "C'est si bon" is the song P' Kang lip sing at C'madong night in 2528. S/he acted as a Parisian lady and could make us..... the audiences...... laugh a lot.

S/he was the MOST beautiful person from the boy's dormitory that night!!!

Did you watch him/her that night.?

I think C'madong still have the pictures somewhere in the stor-room.

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #701 เมื่อ: 18 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:26:50 »

P.Yas ka,
you have a precise memory!!
How can you??
may be I was looking a handsome boy at that time...
but I recognized this song very well....
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #702 เมื่อ: 18 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:43:18 »

Excellent..if I could record tone and voice what I have heard from a school class playing quite professionally orchestra tonight!It was the first time I saw the big band orchestra of Katharina school...it is true what people talked about that...this school is musical talent trainning school!!my daughter can play no instrument...so she "has" to attend a chorus club and be on the stage..from now on...untill she finishs this school...self chorus..wow!jazz chorus,chamber chorus,simple chorus...
They have also class 10-11 jazz small band...can not compare to Robin's school...those school set direction in this field...and already settled down!!

One of the song she sings..

This is the "grey"Killian church...cold and dark typical the church!

if you want to keep your seat,don't move..you'll lost it immediately!

Find her,where is she??

She is there,my girl!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #703 เมื่อ: 18 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:50:52 »

Oh,no...it is not sharp!

Jazz chorus...

teenager gospel chorus..

enough! we go home!!it is -1°celcius outside tonight...sooo cold!

goodnight ka,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #704 เมื่อ: 22 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:26:35 »

Frost means of english"freeze"...as the temperature fall down to minus since few days!...so far there 's not raining...it is alright!...but the fog in the night turn to freeze...everywhere look dull and unclear...white like snow..it is ice!
today is -4°celcius but sunny...a right day to have a walk in the forest.

Here is by Heukelberg-Leingarten...the tower!

notice the ice on the top of the wineplant..far behind is Heilbronn city.

on the bank is sooo cold!

near this tower is a good restaurant :wink: with a good Glühwein!

Leingarten in a dull day!

goodnight ka,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #705 เมื่อ: 23 ธันวาคม 2550, 01:27:10 »

Ning,
It looks cold out there. Put more clothes on!!!!
P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #706 เมื่อ: 23 ธันวาคม 2550, 01:53:40 »

P.Yas,
nice to see you...I hope are you safely arrived Narathivat..
everything OK??ready any firwork for the new year??In Germany,the D-Day to buy it is next week...exactly at 08.00 on 26 December....every shop,which spread the advertising sheet,which sorts and price they offer,will open at the same time...again after a peaceful heiligen holiday..there will be a chaotic again in down town!!

I look already like an orange bear...could wear no more thicker...you know it, right? how many clothes we take: bra,slip,top,stocking then sock,blouse,rolli,jeans,thick jacket....herr!..handgrove,scarf,I forgot hat...so my ears and my head 's freezed...

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #707 เมื่อ: 23 ธันวาคม 2550, 20:05:28 »

today is the fourth advent...tomorrow will be a heiligen Abend...a Weihnachten(Christmas)...actually we should fire the fourth candles in a house...but we forgot to start the first ,the second and the third so the fourth is not exist!!!we have it on the table(I swear!!)...so we have an advent candle ready for next year ...herr,herr
Psst,whisper...winter and Chistmas period is a period of accident...burning,fireball destroy the house...why??because they like to have an electric on the Christmas tree and forget to unplug ...or any grandma get to bed forget to discharge the candle!!
A tragedy repeat again every Christmas period.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #708 เมื่อ: 24 ธันวาคม 2550, 19:04:20 »

Ning,
Santa Clause is coming to town yet?
Has your house got a chimny?
Present, chocolate, candy......

P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #709 เมื่อ: 24 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:11:26 »

P.Yas,
oh,yes we have a chimney...a very small chimney I don't think he could slide himself through!!he is fat,right??
today is a silent day...but in a house is not silent...really!I have to pack all presents for everybody in the family..tomorrow we will drive to my in law people and celebrate with my brother in law,who lives near them and has a bigger house for 13 people.
Do you know that only in Germany will open the present tonight?? the Britisch do it tomorrow!! for other countries..hmm,I don't know...
I ate few of "Parlinen"I bought on the back way home from swimming...there are an excellent conditorei in Heilbronn...15-16 marbel parlinen enough for the whole year!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #710 เมื่อ: 24 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:24:23 »

Talk about the present,let me tell you one thing...don't imagine of any expensive things...it could be a sock!! a winter sock..it could be a cream for a dry skin...it could be a books,olive oil!! even a winter jacket...
We,in the family, always communicate to each other short before Christmas"no,no..we won't change any present among adult...the kids get money or small things"...every years the same...they(I mean his family)prepared any "small" thing for each...it's mean for me..I have to prepare "small" thing for them too...the kid will be "cover" with a  presents..a lot of present...herrr....Christmas!

I and the presents...herr,herr...I packed it so I knew what insides each!!
without me tomorrow..it will be chaotic!!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #711 เมื่อ: 25 ธันวาคม 2550, 00:11:51 »

Nong Lind,
thank you very much!
p.nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #712 เมื่อ: 25 ธันวาคม 2550, 06:11:35 »

the late night church was not so full...the Russian man comes not alone!out of his wife,who plays piano,I notice his daughter plays violin and may be his sister in law another violin..so they ,as a quatet, can play few songs from Johan Sebastian Bach...a silent night..to hear the priest pray changing with music..exactly one hour..finish! a good timing...
Outside the church offered the church a Glühwein...good idea! we and the neigbour could stay a while and mouthtaek about things....and go home!
goodnight ka,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #713 เมื่อ: 25 ธันวาคม 2550, 18:16:21 »

Ning,
Had Christmas dinner yet?
This certainly reminds me of my AFS year...... (long time ago).

It's family time. Have fun, eat alot naa and lose weigh later, OK?

I'm in BKK now.

P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #714 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 04:57:24 »

P.Yas,
we just come back home late night...the siting and talking,eating and drinking take more than 8 hours!! can you imagine what to talk to each other 8 hours long??not to mention the trip go and back to The Black Forest in a freeze temperature...
Glad to know you arrive safely to BKK...oh,what was the Christmas eve in New Zealand that day,do you remember?? you were living by a guest family,right??it is nice you can observe a lot.
but now I am tired..need to get to bed!
see you ka
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #715 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 14:18:05 »

Ning,
I'll tell you if I could still memorize it.
Everyone in my host family were busy shopping weeks before the Christmas Day. We then had a present for each of us, not too expensive one. We went to bed early on the Christmas Eve and woke up early the next morning. After we had breakfast, we exchanged gifts and went to church. I went with my host family to the church to observe the service and got some chocolate from my host family's friends. We cam back home and had big lunch BUT we called it CHRISTMAS DINNER.

We ate alot and took many family pictures and visit relatives and friends around town.

I still have with me the Christmas present given to me on THAT DAY.

ANOTHER thing which is different from Europe was that New Zealand had Christmas in SUMMER. We did not get any snow then.

What about your experience there in Deutchland?Huh??

P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #716 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 19:30:28 »

อ้างจาก: "alayas"
Ning,
ANOTHER thing which is different from Europe was that New Zealand had Christmas in SUMMER. We did not get any snow then.

P Yas

P.Yas ka,
this is to show the weather of yesterday morning appr.09.30 am on the way to get into the autobahn to my in law people...it was sunny...contrast to the landscape...everywhere white...looks like a snow landscape..no,it was not snow it was ice!everywhere ice from the night minus celcius...wonderful!this is nearly the first time we have a "white" Christmas...icy white..herr,herr

บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #717 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 19:45:06 »

อ้างจาก: "alayas"
Ning,
What about your experience there in Deutschland?Huh??

P Yas

P.Yas ka,
the first few years everything seems quite new for me...to ask myself...to ask them why this and that...what is the thought behind this and that act...Christmas is like a family collecting event...a season of loving each other...a season of harmony...a season of realizing how "family" important to one.If one still remains single,they may get back to their parent..but if they have their own family,they like to celebrate within their "own"on 24 December..then combinate the day after with their parent,grandparent visit,friend visit etc..it is not others than to sit together eat a big meal together,drink together,talk about each things,asking each other what they plan for the next year,what was this year..satisfaction or not..what ,where,when, why...

Yesterday,my sister in law cook a Braten:pork,meat from cow,from deer?what do we call a male adult deer??...I am glad we have a poultry dish the day before...and my brother in law pour red wine for me non stop!I have to mix it with a sweet lemonade otherwise I will get drunk too soon...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #718 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 20:06:01 »

Ning,
It's been almost a year since I have been to UK. After a hard work in THailand, I have been looking for a training or seminar in Europe again. Last year I missed Romania because of the work engagement. This year, I'll try Romania again in June. I also put my name in the list for a human rights training in The Hague, Netherlands in August. There are some events in Germany as well BUT I did not choose them because I do not understand the language.

For your information, P Kang is already in France on his/her diplomatic mission.

P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #719 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 20:48:56 »

P.Yas,
Romania is not bad...at least we are not far from each other :lol:  :lol:

Where exactly is P.Gang??Paris? or any others big city??it is very cold now there...nice to be during Christmas...as the beginning of January will be a great sale action all over Europe...can you imagine....all things reduce and dump their price....I had kept my patience so long about spending money out before Christmas...as I know if I wait a bit I'll get a half price!
oh,lala..
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #720 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:24:33 »

I know NIng.
Like in UK.... I bought 1 jacket for 120 Pounds in January BUT the price went down half at the end of February, and in March.... things were quite cheap. The price of a jacket could go down to 30 Pounds by then.

BUT... I could I wait to buy a Jacket as January was the coldest month.

I missed the snow !!!!!! Oh... yes, I'd better turn the air conditioner on high so that I could feel like living in Europe. Hope the environmentalist won't chase after me naa!!!!!

I love cold weather.

P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #721 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:05:17 »

P.Yas,
so far it cold and I live in my house looking snow or ice outside...it is alright...today the radio announce the danger to drive a car!!...the floor(ground)is freezed since many days...but the temperature upon it getting high to -1 to 0...do you know what that means??right...snow! at the same time...icy street!!today is warmy at home..lazy bones day!!we won't drive...
oh,the D-Day to buy a firework is not today but on 28 December...we will buy some for Silvester.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #722 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:07:16 »

Silvester?Huh?
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #723 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:12:07 »

Oh,excuse me!
it is at midnight 31 December ...ka
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #724 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:23:50 »

Oh... yes???
I thought we call it a New Year's Eve.

P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
  หน้า: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 301   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><