06 ตุลาคม 2567, 13:05:46
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 301   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part V ต่อกับ part I....what's up?  (อ่าน 1499479 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 11 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #400 เมื่อ: 20 กรกฎาคม 2550, 01:04:57 »

Today it was a bad weather almost the whole day...then exactly 18.00..no rain and sunshine....from my sight,it will be only a short period then the cloud still there...no,we have to use this opportunity of a  bright side of the days..we go to outdoor pool, said bigboss!!hahh,at 18.00 o'clock??I tried to protest(it is my cooking time)he said I have learned at the table for a long hours...it is not worked anymore(herr,herr,if he knew how often I got out of my concentration to weboard!!)
The pool was quite empty(naturally,they think like me!!)but the water....weiiii,so warm!I swim..here ad there,there and back,the whole hour full enjoyable of these emptiness.
I am starving!
good night webboard member.
sleep swimming welllllll.
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,256

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #401 เมื่อ: 20 กรกฎาคม 2550, 08:16:51 »

Shocked อากาศร้อนมากเลยหรือคะ น้องหนิง

เมื่อคืนพี่แอ๊ะดูทีวี เห็นพระราชินีของเราเสด็จไปเยอรมัน

เวลาท่านเสด็จพะราชดำเนิน มีคนตาม เอาพัด คอยวีให้พระองค์ด้วย Shocked

พี่แอ๊ะยังงง ว่าเอ...ทำไมเยอรมันอากาศร้อน ขนาดนี้หรือตอนแรกพี่แอ๊ะไม่แน่ใจ คิดว่า เครื่องปรับอากาศในห้องที่ท่านเสด็จ มีปัญหาอากาศคงระบายไม่ได้ Shocked

แล้ว หน้าร้อนของเมือง ฝาหรั่ง ร้อนขนาดนี้เลยหรือ คงร้อนมากกว่าเมืองไทยแล้วมังคะ :shock:

พี่แอ๊ะอยากมาอยู่เมืองนอกเพราะชอบอากาศหนาว แต่ถ้าร้อนกว่าเมืองไทย ไม่เอาดีก่านะ :cry:
บันทึกการเข้า

ชาวหอ ชาวหอจุฬา สดใสเริ่งรา เมื่อมาร่วม สามัคคี
Nupu

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 266

« ตอบ #402 เมื่อ: 20 กรกฎาคม 2550, 12:04:21 »

คุณพี่หนุงหนิงไปเข้าเฝ้าพระราชินีด้วยหรือเปล่าค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #403 เมื่อ: 20 กรกฎาคม 2550, 13:23:51 »

อ้างจาก: "prapasri AH"
Shocked อากาศร้อนมากเลยหรือคะ น้องหนิง เมื่อคืนพี่แอ๊ะดูทีวี เห็นพระราชินีของเราเสด็จไปเยอรมัน เวลาท่านเสด็จพะราชดำเนิน มีคนตาม เอาพัด คอยวีให้พระองค์ด้วย Shocked พี่แอ๊ะยังงง ว่าเอ...ทำไมเยอรมันอากาศร้อน ขนาดนี้หรือตอนแรกพี่แอ๊ะไม่แน่ใจ คิดว่า เครื่องปรับอากาศในห้องที่ท่านเสด็จ มีปัญหาอากาศคงระบายไม่ได้ Shocked แล้ว หน้าร้อนของเมือง ฝาหรั่ง ร้อนขนาดนี้เลยหรือ คงร้อนมากกว่าเมืองไทยแล้วมังคะ :shock: พี่แอ๊ะอยากมาอยู่เมืองนอกเพราะชอบอากาศหนาว แต่ถ้าร้อนกว่าเมืองไทย ไม่เอาดีก่านะ :cry:

P.Prapasri ka,
it's hot only a short time...very short...but then it is others hot...it is dry hot...very strived...you have to take a rolladen upon the glass window so that the sun could not shine through...you live in a dark house but cooler...even in a dark it is still hot! my private room under the roof is hot like a sauna...I mean serious.some year I have to arrange a celler room(underground)as a place...it was the coolest place.No need to talk about what to wear...as less ,as short as possible!!
No,I don't know about the comming of the Queen...I heard that the Queen or Prathep were often comming to Stuttgart...but it is never shown in TV. I may heard it toward other thai.they have a weekly thai text news from consulate in Stuttgart named"Schau-Thai"of german mean "look the thai"
I am not subscribed this paper!
If khun pee have to live abroad,the big problem is not a hot few weeks a year but a cold till damn cold(pardon me! but it's true!!) untill -10 °celcius outside is not a right thing to ...enjoy.Khun pee will look like a bear..a thick bear of outfit....to protect the cold.
have a nice weekend ka.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #404 เมื่อ: 20 กรกฎาคม 2550, 13:35:14 »

อ้างจาก: "Nupu"
คุณพี่หนุงหนิงไปเข้าเฝ้าพระราชินีด้วยหรือเปล่าค่ะ

No,never..I have long forgotten how the queen looks like...she is seldom to be seen there,when there 's an important ceremony..I can see only her picture from 40 years ago!!not the actual one.I heard that the queen seldom formally appears in the public,is that true? because of her health or so.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #405 เมื่อ: 20 กรกฎาคม 2550, 23:44:33 »

actually I should glad to have a Friday...a weekend,a late to bed day...but one thing I don't like...Friday is our food shopping day...not only us but other thousands people too!!! there are a traffice jam in down town,I have to pick my "financer" up....without him,the team would eat the grass!!!It was a chaotic afternoon today...a sunny day,people was in a good mood to...go down town.Alright,the company,we drive by the central post,I go to ATM,all of you go eating ice cream! Icecream????wonderful thing I ever heard today...really....the quere is sooooo long....in the sun,strong will and not give up...I met a thai woman,she served me and the family with thai language...I wonder how can she keep calm under the stress situation within a short during what kind of sort icecream we needed, she could even ask:where have I been,what have we bought,how was I doing lately etc....a wonderful thai who could get information within a few minutes...among the long quere....Oh,Friday.
good night ka.
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #406 เมื่อ: 21 กรกฎาคม 2550, 09:30:17 »

Shocked น้องหนิงคะ

พระราชินีมีหมายกำหนดการที่เสด็จไปรัสเซียอย่าง เป็นทางการ รัฐบาลแจ้งข่าวไว้อย่างนั้น

แต่พอดูทีวีเห็นพระองค์ท่านเสด็จไปเยอรมันด้วย  Shocked คนไทยยังงง ๆกันอยู่ เลยค่ะ :shock:  Shocked
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #407 เมื่อ: 21 กรกฎาคม 2550, 13:17:24 »

P.Prapasri ka,
may I assume the route that it may be in Munich??I have a reason for that...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #408 เมื่อ: 21 กรกฎาคม 2550, 20:00:46 »

:oh.... nn. ka do not tell anything  in this web naka . in thailand  we are very worry ka.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #409 เมื่อ: 21 กรกฎาคม 2550, 21:47:23 »

ka pee...we keep it silent..this topic is not my business...let's talk about who is the "invisible man" who tried to flirt P.Hui...a love story from the past always left me any puzzle question...but life keeps going on...so who miss the fade,they could build up their other chapters of the destiny...nungning yeegae naka....
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #410 เมื่อ: 22 กรกฎาคม 2550, 21:29:48 »

Today we have a school farewell party from Katharina.It was started at 11.00 a.m-untill now 16.20 it is still not over.It was a sunny day with a cooler wind.Every family bring something(potluck) to share,bring plate and spoon,fork and cup like anything to drink by themself.They arranged a kitchen room from school to stand all potluck...not only salat,fruitsalat,slice veg....there are also a cake and coffee all types...the class parent commitee(3 mums)order a hotdog...for 80 cent per piece...frankly say..the potluck are very variants and enormous!who can eat all that gone??
The show and play from the class...even Katharina has to perform something...she was so shy!!likes her mother!!!This is their last meet,next week there will be only three days left and her primary school life will be over...she will change to Gymnasium for the next 8 years...they get a t-shirt with a class picture screen...each child exchange their signature....
then eat,and mouthtaek,eat and sip a coffee...eat a cake...in the sunny but coolwind...I am nearly sleeping!!!I am fulled,I am tired...
Goodbye their sweet primary school...
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #411 เมื่อ: 23 กรกฎาคม 2550, 01:29:47 »

When we travel..whereever it is...a short trip,a long trip...one "traditional" ritual we always have made....we say"good bye" to them in advance and personally...not by telephone,not by mail but...shake hand and get a best wish for the trip and best wish to be back.
Yesterday it was my husband's family...today it was a friend of family ,who has a house and girlfriend in Phuket.His private garden is a center of"thai fan" these people they have whether thai wife or thai girlfriend or ...not of both but alway fly to Thailand affectively ,loyal and steadily.
We sit and drink,talk about what was new of their last trip,money rate lately,etc...the highlight is just only to give the next traveler a best wish and enjoy the trip they also longing to do.
So from now on,we will make  it one another..inform them when exactly we will fly and when back home,who will give the house plant water,who will clear postbox etc...the neighbour is like our...houseguard!
Good night naka....I have no need to say good bye to you...I will come back Thailand...herr,herr
nungning(the traveler)
บันทึกการเข้า

Aoobennett
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 192

« ตอบ #412 เมื่อ: 24 กรกฎาคม 2550, 03:00:30 »

Hi P'Ning...

How are you ka? I apologize for not yet posting the pictures as I said I will na ka. We have a problem with internet connection at home ka...a tech guy is supposed to come and look at it today. Hopefully I will get my internet back today.  :cry:

When will you be leaving to Thailand ka? I bet you must be looking forward to it. :wink:

Will talk to you again soon na ka.

Aoo...
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #413 เมื่อ: 24 กรกฎาคม 2550, 16:40:37 »

Nong Aoo,
it is does not matter ka nong...I can wait!
we will depart on Aug 5,2007 from Munich ka...don't ask me how...we have to catch ICE ..no,first from Heilbronn to Stuttgart,then ICE from Stuttgart one short to Munich,Munich airport...herrrrr,I want to be home!!!just think about the way to get there....
I am worry about my passport!! I sent it since March to Thailand...now I still not get it back!!!last 2 days I do not other things but call the consulate to push them for me---herr....
I have to apply an insurance for us four...by the bank...I will do it today.
Good night naka.sleep well.
p.ning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #414 เมื่อ: 27 กรกฎาคม 2550, 19:51:17 »

move to room 2527!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #415 เมื่อ: 27 กรกฎาคม 2550, 20:37:24 »

Move to room 2527!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #416 เมื่อ: 27 กรกฎาคม 2550, 20:53:54 »

Cheesy น้องหนิงคะ ท่านผู้ว่าที่เป็นเจ้าภาพให้น้องหนิงชื่อว่า

ท่าน ยุวัฒน์ วุฒิเมธี ค่ะ ตอนหลังท่านได้ย้ายมาเป็นผู้ว่าราชการจังหวัดอุบลราชธานีค่ะ Cheesy
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #417 เมื่อ: 27 กรกฎาคม 2550, 21:11:03 »

Move to room 2527!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #418 เมื่อ: 27 กรกฎาคม 2550, 21:23:33 »

P.Prapasri ka,
oh,how nice khun pee knows him! he lost his wife the year he was there in Songkhla...did he marry again??I do hope so!He looks really smart.
thank you khun pee.Please try to recognize my teacher:arjarn Chidkhlor...
her husband was from medicine CU....
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #419 เมื่อ: 27 กรกฎาคม 2550, 22:55:13 »

Move to room 2527!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #420 เมื่อ: 27 กรกฎาคม 2550, 23:32:44 »

Move to room 2527!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

suriya2513
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 9,457

« ตอบ #421 เมื่อ: 28 กรกฎาคม 2550, 00:42:16 »

มหัศจรรย์ที่สุดเลยครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

[โบราณคดี]จุดกำเนิดเริ่มต้นของ cmadong.com by : มานพ กลับดี  คลิ๊ก->
prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #422 เมื่อ: 28 กรกฎาคม 2550, 07:50:33 »

Cheesy น้องหนิงสวยมากเลยนะ ตอนสาวๆ นี่ มิน่า ฝาหรั่งถึงตามมมมมมมมมมมมมมมมต๊ามตามมมมมมมมม :shock:
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #423 เมื่อ: 28 กรกฎาคม 2550, 14:06:43 »

Thank you very much khun pee...most of my husband friends asked after they saw the picture on the wall..."why do you look brighter than Rudi??"
I told them "they powder me 3 hours"it is the past ka pee...
I think the definition of beauty should be not only an appearance..but altogether:characters,how she smiles,how she talks,how she makes any humour,how she looks the world around her and how she reacts to her environment....these are true beauty....timeless....and I also believe that it is learnable!
Nice Saturday kaaaa.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #424 เมื่อ: 28 กรกฎาคม 2550, 14:17:27 »

I found this right a minutes by room 41...look!khun pee how creative they are...a young generation...paak jaad!

เรื่อง: 20 วิธีชมคนสวย  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. เธอนี่สวยยังไง สวยยังงั้น...ไม่สวยยังไง ไม่สวยยังงั้น
2. สวยมาแต่ไกลเลย แต่ทำไมใกล้ๆแล้วไม่สวยวะ
3. สวยเหมือนลูกครึ่ง...อเมริกัน-บรามัน
4. สวยปลาสลิด (เวลากินปลาสลิด เขาตัดหัวปลาทิ้ง สังเกตมั้ย)
5. ชั้นอยากจะบอกว่าเธอสวยนะ แต่ชั้นทำใจไม่ได้จริงๆ
6. เธอสวยที่สุด..ในวัด (มีแต่พระกับเณร)
7. สวยปานศิลปินวาดไว้ ภาพแอ็บสแทร็ค
8. สวยไม่ฟังคำติฉินนินทา
9. เค้าว่ากันว่าตักบาตรด้วยดอกไม้ ชาติหน้าจะเกิดสวย เธอน่าจะตักบาตรด้วยปากคลองตลาดเลยนะ
10. ถ้ามีคนสวยอย่างเธอซักร้อยคน โลกคงวุ่นวายน่าดู ผู้คนคงล้มตายกันเกลื่อน ต้นไม้ต้นไร่ตายยกโคตร เกิดกลียุดเป็นแน่
11. สงกรานต์นี้มีใครเค้ามาสาดน้ำเธอบ้างมั้ย หรือมีแต่มาดำหัว
12. ถ้าเธอจมูกโด่งอีกนิด ปากบางกว่านี้อีกหน่อย สิวไม่เยอะอย่างนี้ เธอต้องสวยมากแน่ๆ น่าเสียดายที่มันเป็นไปไม่ได้
13. เธอนี่สวยแบบคัดมาแล้ว (เหลือจากคัดอีกที)
14. เป็นคนไม่สวยกับเป็นคนบ้าคิดว่าตัวเองหน้าตาดี ชั้นเลือกอย่างแรกนะ เธอก็น่าจะทำอย่างชั้นบ้าง
15. เธอสวยจนคนอื่นเค้าไม่อยากสวยไปด้วยเลย
16. สวยไม่บอกไม่รู้
17. ความสวยไม่คงที่ ความดีสิคงทน ชั้นถึงอยากให้เธอทำความดีมากๆ จะได้มีดีกับเค้าบ้าง
18. คนจะงาม งามน้ำใจ ใช่ไบหน้า เพราะฉะนั้น ชั้นก็ว่าเธองามได้
19. สวยไม่แคร์เพื่อนร่วมโลก
20. ไอ้ที่คนเค้ามองเธอเวลาเธอเดินไปไหนมาไหนน่ะ ไม่ใช่เพราะสวยหรอกนะ เพราะแปลกย่ะ อีอุบาทว์ อุ๊ย!!! ชั้นคงไม่ได้พูดแรงไปใช่มั้ย
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 301   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

สมาคมนิสิตเก่าหอพักนิสิต จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย มวลสมาชิกสมาคม คณาจารย์ และนิสิตเก่าทุกคน ขอน้อมเกล้าถวายความอาลัย  พระผู้เสด็จสู่สวรรคาลัย ด้วยเกล้าด้วยกระหม่อม ขอเดชะ <;))))><