26 มิถุนายน 2567, 06:53:07
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 727   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part VI-ต่อกับ Part II ....What a Day!  (อ่าน 2339854 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 19 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #100 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2550, 19:20:10 »

Noo Pookie,
she (your niece) will surely grow up in a double pack culture...it depend on how far her mummy can bring and fight for her willing to do that,sometimes it is not easy your sister needs really help and she has none in her near...so everything is up to her,if she is a strong mind person,she will get through.As daylife keep going on so fast and the kid grow and grow we could not stop it.Her hard time as a mummy is the first 6 years....after that the kids show their own developement,their mind/will we as a mummy  need only to correct and support.
As I took the kid to Thailand from the beginning,they were too young,but really help themself(for example:not run after while eating...they have to sit and eat by themself!!not hand in hand,not take them in arm(Umm)they have to walk!!)uhh,so manythings is quite strange for thai eyes.The kids has to survive there in Germany,so they had to be strong.You can not protect them outside...they have to learn from early year to follow the rules(practical rules or way of life)in their school,by the neigbour,even in their own house!!...
p.ning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #101 เมื่อ: 10 เมษายน 2550, 17:35:01 »

Hello everybody,
right a minutes I got a phone call from Hamburg-Germany....our belove p.Somchai 17 and his 4 collegues have a business trip since 07.April 2007 in Germany to visit a factory,which the company ,where they work for,contacted and  purchased.It's an invitation from this company to customer.
He and his collegues are in the moment waiting for forwarding to another factory in eastern of Germany near Leibzig...far away from my home.
What a pity his schedule is so full and no minutes left for get out of the time table...he will fly back home on April 13 from Nuenberg...also far away (but more realistic to meet me than the northern/eastern part).
I told him to left the phone number as long they all arrive the hotel today evening..we could mouthtaek again!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #102 เมื่อ: 11 เมษายน 2550, 20:58:56 »

Hello,
P.Somchai 17 called early this morning,he and his collegues was safely by car from Hamburg to Leibzig..the whole afternoon trip...they arrived the hotel in Leibzig at 20.00 pm then went out to have something to eat and drink..untill back again it was too late(I told him,by us is an owl family..we get to bed late but get up late too..the kid still have a holiday..)
He has full programme today to the factory...I asked for the hotel number..but it was hard to estimate when they will come back...a really mouthtaek about this and that....I think most óf the time I talk and he listens!!!Oh, khun pee Somchai...I hope you will call again...He was glad to hear I "report"everything he did there by web...next adventure comes soon next.
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #103 เมื่อ: 13 เมษายน 2550, 23:29:19 »

I and the kid were in down town last two days..arrange and finish the matters this and that,I got an outfit for summer,Gaitong got a big-thick book he ordered since last week,Gaifa the cheapest girl in the group!!got nothing...but I promissed her when we found her summer shoe she wants(ballerina) we will immediately buy it for her.
On the way back to parking house we have to walk passing by the best Italien-ice cream-shop..where thai women work there more than 10...(the only place in Heilbronn I can order in thai language!!)...one very big scoop cost 60 cent....wow!
"what would you like to have ,dear?"I asked them both
"2 big scoops mum,for me, please in a waffel"Gaitong told me
"for me the same but with wipcream,mummy" Gaifa confirmed pretty soon
"what kind of?"...that was a fatal fehler I asked as they were lost in front of the long list table..more than 30 sorts!!
"mum,for me deep blue and  pink"Gaitong meaned serious.
"for me white coconut and dark red there" Gaifa point exactly...they don't care the name and convince those poison colour it must taste good!
and mummy...I chose "red bull"gatingdaeng sort and mango icecream
we three sit in the sunlight spooning/licking ice and look the people walking by don't care...oh!summer....
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,256

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #104 เมื่อ: 14 เมษายน 2550, 07:50:40 »

Cheesy เป็นบรรยากาศที่น่ารักจังค่ะน้องหนิง พยายามใช้ชีวิตกับลูกๆอย่างนี้ให้มากที่สุดเท่าที่จะมากได้นะคะ เพราะเมื่อเขาจากอ้อมอกเราไปแล้ว โอกาสที่เค้าจะ ได้มาอยู่กับเราแบบนี้หายากเต็มทีค่ะ  Shocked  :shock:
บันทึกการเข้า

ชาวหอ ชาวหอจุฬา สดใสเริ่งรา เมื่อมาร่วม สามัคคี
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #105 เมื่อ: 16 เมษายน 2550, 05:33:06 »

My son told me few days ago:"mum,you got a call from Thailand while you were not home"
I asked:"who?,when?what's name?"
Robin:"I don't know,she is thai women..may be aunty xx,some thing with "P""
I got a panic!so I called Thailand to my mother,my sisters..in Nonthaburi,may be anyone from Songkhla,Phuket...gave up!...hmm,she may try again one more time...a bit upset that he could not communicate well..why Gaifa is not on the phone I thought to myself,as she used to get a phone call from South Africa..she could talk both thai and german to the couple..got a name at least so that I can call back.
Today,I got a phone call from P.Jiab 16 from Frankfurt! Bingo! It was P.Jiab,who tried to reach me last few days...the second phone call from Khun pee RCU web...what a week!I was so glad.She was waiting for departure back to Thailand.what a pity we could talk only a few minutes...the details P.Jiab will share in this web soon I am sure.
Have a safely trip back home naka.
nongning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #106 เมื่อ: 19 เมษายน 2550, 17:28:17 »

This is what not so important but I face it from time to time....after I saw P.Somchai17 and P.Jiab16 mentioned about my voice on the telephone!I think it's time to be written down here.

In Germany when you take the telephone ,you will say "ja,Mueller"like"Mueller speaking"in english....I heard many times last years that the other side said"May I speak to your mom?".....
i don't know he meaned my mummy in Thailand or he had a wrong dial!!!
one also said"Is there any adult around?"one also incredible said"is your daddy home?"should I say"no,sir,my daddy was passed away more than 20 years"!!!??
If you like to try....call me and convince by yourself...I have a mature voice nakaaaaaaaa.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #107 เมื่อ: 26 เมษายน 2550, 15:52:09 »

It is actually spring time now..not summer,official summer is from June 20!spring time is fine after a long sleepery winter time...the plant turn green...tulip growing out...everywhere yellow Flinter flower..yellow,yellow,yellow...In the wood is a pale young leaves--not skelette woody like grey winter time.The bird sqeak everywhere showing their good mood to the enrichment season.
In the big city there will be a spring time festival...like temple festival in the province..crowded,a lot of plays(Chingcha sawaan etc)people visit it..it is like hell there at the weekend(Friday,Saturday,Sunday)The festival will held for 2-3 weeks..you can see a really common-people family life there.
I visit Heilbronn Spring festival year after year...would love to try Stuttgart Spring festival one time but bigboss said it looks the same!they avoid the same time so from my sight :shock: ...summer is a festival(party) time the whole season!!
All out of that there will be potato festival,pancake festival,new wine festival,a village festival,and and and...most important..there are something to ...eat!after springtime festival it will be Neckar river festival,every 2 years or 4 year?? :roll: My family were really enjoy a small village festival..it is like traditional one...
I love summer time...no,Spring time plus summer time.
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

Blackforest84
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #108 เมื่อ: 27 เมษายน 2550, 03:13:29 »

พี่หนิงคะ  

กิ่งพิมพ์ภาษาไทยได้แล้วค่ะ เมื่อกี๊นี้เอง  ชัย โย้ววววว
ที่บอสพี่หนิงบอกว่า ที่ไหนก็เหมือนกัน เฟสติวอลเดียวกัน ไม่เจง ไม่เจงค่า  
ไม่เชื่อ ก็ต้องมา พิสูจน์    โฮ่ะ โฮ่ะ

ยังไม่ได้แนะนำตัว และสวัสดี พี่ๆ น้องๆ เลยค่ะ  
กิ่ง จบบัญชี ธุรกิจระหว่างประเทศ  BBA CU International program  ปี 39
เคยอยู่ หอจุฬา ตอนปีหนึ่ง ตอนนี้ หอพักเต็ม แล้ว เค้าก็ให้ ไปอยู่ บนหอคอย ชั้น 14 บน หอชาย  
ขนาดคนไม่สวย ก็สวยได้ เพราะว่า ทั้งตึกมีแต่ผู้ชาย  แ

เพิ่งเข้ามาเล่นได้ไม่ได้   แต่แอบอ่าน กระทู้ ไปหลายๆๆ จนมึนๆๆๆ ติดๆๆๆๆ ไม่ได้หลับได้นอน  (ได้แต่กินไปอ่านไป)

ตอนนี้อยู่เยอรมันค่ะ  

ฝากเนื้อฝากตัวด้วยค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
iamfrommoon
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2535
คณะ: พาณิชยศาสตร์และการบัญชี
กระทู้: 8,396

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #109 เมื่อ: 27 เมษายน 2550, 08:10:09 »

น้องกิ่งคะ WELCOME Cmadong Inter เพิ่มอีก 1 คน เห็นลูกพิ้งบอกเหมือนกันว่า เห็นเพื่อนรุ่นเดียวกันมาสมัครสมาชิกบอร์ด แต่ยังไม่โพสต์ ดีใจจังเลยค่ะ พี่ๆ น้องๆ จะได้รู้จักกันมากขึ้น แถมอยู่ต่างแดนสายเลือดซีมะโด่งเดียวกันอีก...ปลื้มๆๆ

:lol:   Cool   :lol:
บันทึกการเข้า

@@ธรรมชาติสร้างความขัดแย้ง เพื่อให้คนเรียนรู้ซึ่งกันและกันได้ดียิ่งขึ้น@@@

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #110 เมื่อ: 29 เมษายน 2550, 01:48:24 »

around 16.00 pm exactly my family come back home in a really hurry speed...bigboss speculated to visit "Baking House Festival"somewhere next to the village...it held in an old baking house ..the organizer is a small wine producer in that village...we were too early there...sunshine...the elder people sit and drink for a while..easy to find a bank to sit for us four,no need to sit too close to the other like any other well-visited festival. we ordered something to eat ,and enjoy eating:potato salat,Schnitzel,cucumber salat,saucsage salat,garlic bread..what else...the highlight for such a festival...wine...I ordered again and again 250ml glasses mixing with sweet citronen juice...
we left the festival after mouthtaek at the counter with wine producer's son...bigboss bought 3 bottle white wine from there as ..a souvenir!!!
I got drunk....mao!
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #111 เมื่อ: 30 เมษายน 2550, 02:27:27 »

Nong Ging 39,
have you finished reading???
if yes,let's chat.
if not,keep on running-
P.nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #112 เมื่อ: 01 พฤษภาคม 2550, 23:34:03 »

Today is the first of May,a Labour day,a national holiday in southern of Germany.It is our family tradition that we will make a walking tour with friend and group...in the wood,finally we would visit a beer garden or we would grill in the wood.This year it was so hot soon and such a long period(more than 4 weeks without rainning)so fire making in the wood is absolute and strictly forbidden!what to do?every family in the group(5 families 17 people altogether)have packed their food and meat ,sausages and vetgetable to grill and eat like last and last years...one of the group leader "smuggle"charcoal and wood to burn ,and a gallon of water to stop fire after finish..we have to change our plan..make grill middle of the pathway!!!less smoke as possible...what can we grill is only..sausages!!,lucky me I packed rice and boiled-eggs...the labour day is again rescued.
It hurt my feet so bad(from biting new shoes yesterday and from long walking the whole day long today...)
My feet need...wellness!
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #113 เมื่อ: 03 พฤษภาคม 2550, 03:20:38 »

There will be a meeting for parent meet the class teacher 2 times a year out of extra special private meeting one time.
She/he will report what was going on the last few months in the class:homework,participation,noisy,coordination,the activities,the exam includes semi exam...I talk about the small kid from class 5!!!
The kid is one thing..the parent is the whole problem!!they have wishes,they want to have something extra for their kids,they sue why this and that hour out at which date and what time...the class teacher has to answer!exactly...
Robin class-teacher is a strong women with three puberty sons...she knows how to handle the kids as well as how to handle the parent...they are not simpleminded...I think of the teacher in my childhood..how respectful they get from all parent then I think...Mr./Mrs Teacher....you are lucky you have an authority upon the kid and the parent...if you work in Germany..you will be like one of staff..to report 30 couple bosses!!if you effort not well...you will be...fired....
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #114 เมื่อ: 04 พฤษภาคม 2550, 17:59:14 »

Do you know what we have found in our small garden last weekend?"menn" or a hedgehog!!our garden alway be a place of running through..a cat,a small fox,a marten,a mouse,a bird, a crow,..but hedgehog is the first time....Bigboss and Robin were running to the garden after I shout"Honey!there is something moving in the garden...browner than  grey mouse,fatter than a marten,not a cat and not a dog"it was nearly a midnight..(look! how sharpen was my eyes)Robin could reach the place before his daddy(snaily!)..the hedgehog rolled itself..bigboss carried it out of the pathway with a bucket then let it by our compose place with a cut-apple and water...I think it comes to our house because it knows there are a water to drink (we bought a bird drinking  place made of granit stone days before)in the garden.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,267

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #115 เมื่อ: 05 พฤษภาคม 2550, 00:24:06 »

:roll:  น้องหนิง เม่น เป็นสัตว์กินพืช เหรอ ?  ตอนรุ่งเช้า  หนิงไปดูรึเปล่าว่ามันกิน apple ที่เราหั่นไว้ให้มั้ย ?

ได้ข่าวว่าที่นั่นอากาศแห้ง  และร้อนจนเกิดไฟไหม้ป่า เป็นครั้งคราว   พี่เจี๊ยบได้ไปเดินเที่ยวในป่าโปร่งท้ายหมู่บ้านด้วย  แถมยังเก็บลูกสนมาดูเล่น น่ารักดี   หนิงช่วยเล่าเพิ่มหน่อยว่า  ทำไมกลุ่มเพื่อนบ้านต้องไปสังสรรค์  ทำบาร์บีคิวกินกันในป่า  แทนที่จะเป็นสนามหน้าบ้านใครซักคน คะ ?
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #116 เมื่อ: 05 พฤษภาคม 2550, 02:09:18 »

Dear p.Jiab ka,
no,the cut-apple were there without touching! but an extra water my husband and Robin left there was less than before.Robin touched it too..he said it feel so soft...Our compose has enough food for it,i hope it comes again.
The first of May most of the people in the Southern part will make a  walking tour in the wood ka.It was my gymnastic group since the beginning I was there,after that this group was over cause of family status,married one another,got a small baby...so we make no gymnastic weekly any more but walking tour  and winter walking in the wood only 2 times a year...up to the leader of the group,who will be changed year by year in this group. This years we met a few groups along the way ,who make the same as us..walking,mouthtaek then grilling at a wood grilling place..this year they forbidden it strictly could cause of wood-burning.We make it finally along the way(a soil street between 2 woods)can you imagine how fear we were when any group walk by and  say:Hey,you can not do that,it is illigal "or so....lucky us...nobody figured out..they saw how carefully we were.It depend on where your group had planed to walk...it was far from home..we made a date by mail where to meet,then drive to wood parking place and walk the whole day....quite hard ka but enjoyable when we met us only 2 times a year.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #117 เมื่อ: 07 พฤษภาคม 2550, 23:06:38 »

Today it is a cloudy/windstroming the whole day.They are waiting for the first rainning since a long period.The temperater is falling to 17-18...but windy...if you are in the free area to this windy moment...you hair will looked as if you are riding horse to the place.The rain falls a few drops...quite savy for a droughty ground..these few drops rain...carry with them all dust(dirt,flower bloom dust)in the wind to stay there by my glass-windows.Now I am curiously waiting for the stronger rainstorming to clean these gone...
nn(lazy to clean window to times!)
บันทึกการเข้า

suriya2513
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 9,457

« ตอบ #118 เมื่อ: 07 พฤษภาคม 2550, 23:29:02 »

สำหรับพี่ป๋อง ไม่ว่าจะไปอยู่ท่ามกลางสายลมแรงปานใด
หรือจะไปขี่ม้าสีหมอกของขุนแผนแสนสท้านเร่งรีบไปรบ ณ ย่านไหน

ผมบนหัวของพี่ป๋อง ก็ไม่ปลิว เพราะพี่ป๋องใช้ GEL ราคาแพง ยี่ห้อดี มีชื่อดัง
บันทึกการเข้า

[โบราณคดี]จุดกำเนิดเริ่มต้นของ cmadong.com by : มานพ กลับดี  คลิ๊ก->
ta
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 17

« ตอบ #119 เมื่อ: 08 พฤษภาคม 2550, 03:33:54 »

GEL ตราช้างอ๊ะป่าวคะ?
บันทึกการเข้า
อ้อย17
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 5,908

« ตอบ #120 เมื่อ: 08 พฤษภาคม 2550, 10:31:45 »

ดีใจจัง น้องกิ่งมาเข้าเว็บแล้ว
   ตอนนี้เป็นไงบ้าง เริ่มมีความสุขบ้างแล้วใช่ไหม  มาคุยกันในนี้ สนุกดี น้องหนิงก็อยู่เยอรมัน ใกล้ๆกัน จะเซย์ฮัลโลกันได้สะดวกขึ้น เท่าที่อ่านแสดงว่ามีรุ่นน้องกิ่งเข้ามาในเว็บบ้างแล้วนี่
     พี่กำลังจะเปิดร้านกาแฟจริงๆในวันที่20พพค.นี้แล้วหละทุกอย่างเตรียมไว้ค่อนข้างครบ แต่ร้านยังตกแต่งไม่เรียบร้อยดีนัก แต่ฝีมือคนชงกาแฟเข้าขั้นแล้ว(พี่ก้องกับพี่ถิงเขาชม) ร้านก็น่าจะดูดีเพราะนายเอ้เขาอออกแบบให้ ขนาดยังไม่เป็นรูปเป็นร่างสักเท่าไหร่ ก็มีคนบอกว่าร้านสวย..เฮ้อ..โล่งไปที พี่ตั้งชื่อร้านว่า
uncle house's cafe' หมายถึงบ้าน และหมายถึงตาเฮ้าด้วยนะ  ไว้ร้านเสร็จพี่จะส่งรูปไปให้ดู
     เออ..น้องกิ่ง   จะทำแซนวิชทูน่าง่ายๆแต่อร่อยจะทำยังไงน่ะ พี่จะทำไปขายที่ร้านด้วย ที่พี่คิดว่าจะใช้ทูน่าในน้ำเกลือผสมกับมายองเนสนั้นใช่หรือไม่จ๊ะ  ถ้าไม่ใช่แล้วควรจะเป็นอะไร คำถามนี้ฝากไว้  ใครถนัดจะกรุณาตอบให้ก็เป็นพระคุณนะคะ..
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #121 เมื่อ: 08 พฤษภาคม 2550, 14:00:17 »

อ้างจาก: "waoeta"
GEL ตราช้างอ๊ะป่าวคะ?

Dear Khun pee,
I saw you active at 03,30 am early in the morning thai time!then I thought..herr,did she live abroad?...then I find out some info.to get know you...Hahh,bingo,I never greet you before as the last time you active was Nov.06...Nongning was not appeared!
How do you do khun pee,why do you disappeared for so long?Are you one of the star from P.Kuson's story?Chonburi is a place of P.Krongon and another one I still not say hello.
Have a nice day ka(what are you doing at that late time???)
nongning27
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #122 เมื่อ: 08 พฤษภาคม 2550, 14:11:03 »

Dear P.Nantaya,
Glad to greet you here one more time.Congretulation in advance for the grand openning of your coffee shop.I do really sure it will be a beautiful shop,a center place to...mouthtaek...as a real definition of coffee shop naka.Where it will be opened?In Konkaen?hmm,a university city..would be a lot of people ka.What kind of coffee maschine (a gastronomy coffee machine)you have for the coffeeshop?I suggest the Italien-product.They were established in this field for a long time...even German maschine is sometimes not reach the quality.Oh,I would love to visit your shop and order one or two coffee Latte Macchiato....ooh,mouthtek would be enjoyable!
nice busy day by decorate your shop ka.
Oh,Noo Ging was disappeared since a few days after I told her to do homework..read backward....so that she would have a little bit back ground who is who and what is behind about all....she was then never back again....we talk in direct mail few times ka....we will make any appointment soon ka P.Nantaya
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

อ้อย17
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 5,908

« ตอบ #123 เมื่อ: 08 พฤษภาคม 2550, 15:12:17 »

น้องหนุงหนิงคะ

พี่ตามอ่านเรื่องของหนูอยู่ตลอดแต่ไม่ค่อยได้โพสต์ หนูขยันเข้าเว็บมากเลย จนพี่ๆอยากพบหนูกันทุกคน อยากจะเม้าท์แตกกันไวไว
          ขอบคุณที่คิดว่าร้านพี่จะสวยงาม พร้อมพรรค  แต่พี่ยังไม่แน่ใจนักหรอก  ยังมือใหม่และไม่ใช่ร้านใหญ่โตอะไร  แต่จะใช้เครื่องชงของอิตาลี มีเมนูพื้นๆตามประสาคนไทย
           ร้านจะเปิดที่กทม.จ้า.. เพราะพี่ทำงานหลวงอยู่ที่นี่  สถานที่ คือหน้ามหาวิทยาลัยสยามธุรกิจ( SBAC ) เอ..พี่เรียกชื่อ ม.เขาผิดหรือเปล่าหวา...555 อยู่ในซ. พหลโยธิน 52 ตรงสะพานใหม่.. อยู่ชั้นล่างของอพาร์ทเมนท์ดวงจุลชาติ น่าจะเป็นร้านที่สวยที่สุดในแถวนั้นนะ(คุยไว้ก่อน..อิอิ)  ชื่อร้านว่า..UNCLE HOUSE'S CAFE'น้องจะจำได้ไหมล่ะเนี่ย.. ถ้ามีโอกาสมาเมืองไทยและแวะกรุงเทพฯ พี่ขอเชิญล่วงหน้าไว้ก่อนเลยนาจ๊ะ  อ้อ..และขอเชิญเพื่อนพ้องน้องพี่ซีมะโด่งทุกท่านที่อยู่ใกล้ๆไปแวะชิมกาแฟรสดี...แฮ่แฮ่..ไม่โม้เล๊ย..สนับสนุนคนไทยด้วยกันนิ.. รับรองว่ารสชาติไม่ด้อยกว่าสตาร์บัค แต่ราคาย่อมเยากว่าแน่นอน...ไม่ได้โม้...
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #124 เมื่อ: 08 พฤษภาคม 2550, 15:25:46 »

P.Nantaya ka,
truely say,a nice coffee shop in Europe(Germany,France,Netherland,UK ,etc) where always be visited is not a grand hall coffee shop ka...it is a small places should be in the center the people who sit could look at the people walking by and in opposite to be looked back..I hope you can get out some seats like a garden place..not too big ka...when people like to talk..they like to make it like"gossip" :twisted: it should be overview and feel at home.like mouthtaek in your own living room ka.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 727   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

สมาคมนิสิตเก่าหอพักนิสิต จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย มวลสมาชิกสมาคม คณาจารย์ และนิสิตเก่าทุกคน ขอน้อมเกล้าถวายความอาลัย  พระผู้เสด็จสู่สวรรคาลัย ด้วยเกล้าด้วยกระหม่อม ขอเดชะ <;))))><