06 ตุลาคม 2567, 05:19:43
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 301   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part V ต่อกับ part I....what's up?  (อ่าน 1497827 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 4 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #550 เมื่อ: 15 ตุลาคม 2550, 01:34:01 »

Who likes to shop..shop untill 18.00...car sale show their products direct in pedestrian area...again...the church !
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #551 เมื่อ: 15 ตุลาคม 2550, 01:55:17 »

Here is the highlight of today...jazz big band...
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #552 เมื่อ: 15 ตุลาคม 2550, 01:59:45 »

To have this location I have to ask one man to stand on his place for taking this photo...there are  a lot of people.

บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #553 เมื่อ: 15 ตุลาคม 2550, 02:07:00 »

One more crowded place before we walk further to the big department store nearby.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #554 เมื่อ: 15 ตุลาคม 2550, 02:15:01 »

In front of department store..there are no audience...herr,herr..they are inside and shop!!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #555 เมื่อ: 15 ตุลาคม 2550, 02:24:44 »

after get one pair of shoes...we walk back to the car...back home ka.

Goodnight ka.
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #556 เมื่อ: 17 ตุลาคม 2550, 04:27:26 »

again,it repeat like grade 5 is today a Meet the Class's teacher of grade 6 by Robin...it is double personal..but good organized!! his class teacher,who lives near us(she has three sons,one Persisch husband comes from Iran)gives all parents a table details the name of subjects,name of teachers,how to evaluate by each subject 2 pages full....comprehensive...easy to understand..but why today take the same 4 hours??bla,bla,bla...each teacher introduce themself short and sweet..
What stand in my head is a long speech of his class teacher! She is deutch subject self and quite strict to her class...she said:most of the pupils(a small sight to me and my husband!!)come parently from deutsche parents but can not write and speak a right exact deutsch language..why??cause in the family speak mostly Schwaben dialect!!the kids write what they heard day after day!!it is wrong!!These pupils are going to be head of every directions in the near future,they are boss and bigboss in the future...they need a capable,an excellent capable of deutsch words..a wided mean of complicated words which was not from dinning room conversation but from reading most of her pupils are not willing to read a variant books...that why they can not use a varied of words...what they have read,they should rewrite it to assay...next week you all will get the correcture back...if not that means your child are out of those problem!

Gamble where belongs Robin to...
A nice sweet dream.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #557 เมื่อ: 17 ตุลาคม 2550, 23:08:23 »

The kids talked about that a long while..I think it was like before when they want to have pet in the house! they want to have dog(puppy,which one day will grow to be a dangerous big dog!!),they want to have rabbit,they love to have cat,their friend have bird,some have hamster mouse...bla,bla,bla....
We don't pay any attention untill...they would like to have fish!Voila...let daddy and mommy study it ...uhh,haa...it was not easy like come in(pet shop)and find out!! we need this ,this and this....
the process to realize our dream..to have a fish tank start with..how many liters tank we like to have ,where to stand in our small house,how strong is the floor for that..
this is our first step...
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #558 เมื่อ: 17 ตุลาคม 2550, 23:21:11 »

They want to buy all in one time...no,boy and girl...you can not do that...we need to start with the technic!! how hard is the water,the pump works well?? and ,and,and

we need to "enthärten" the water for a week then take this sample water to measure ph-wert by animal shop then the next process can be started.

after that we can buy a decoration:a water plant,a sand,a stone and let the water measure one more time.

we are glad this 96 liters tank fit well to this place...the floor is strong enough for the weight after all.

follow the next process naka...untill the end when the fishs all inside...it will be a lively movement in our living room!a performance..
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #559 เมื่อ: 18 ตุลาคม 2550, 19:47:29 »

For healing my gum-infection......
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #560 เมื่อ: 19 ตุลาคม 2550, 03:15:13 »

Today the kid will absolutely to pet shop again...they want to decorate fish tank after we have tried a gasket  seal of it since few days,the pump worked...
We need consulting!..Ok..let's get start..so we buy a bucket special water plant soil,3 packaging of sand from Sri Lanka(why Sri Lanka??,I don't know!!it is orangen color..look nice)one stone for fish,one root of wood,12 water plants,a manual pump for water in and out,a net .
Back home..we need to pump all water out...so that we could set soil,sand and plant then the decoration...water back again...it is a hard work!!!

tomorrow we will pour full water in....tonight we were so tired!then we have to wait 2 weeks that the plant grow and survive,set its root....then the third step could be done....fish!!

follow the third step same place ,next 2 weeks naka...
good night
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #561 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 20:39:01 »

I am impatience!I can not wait  for 12 days left...I would like to throw a fish into this tank..it is a home sweet home for them I do really sure...the temperature is right(24 -25°celcius)the plants recover itself from the transport and planting process...water is screen and oxygening...

swimm here and there...my fishy!

For 20 fishs...you can give them a name!...
nn :twisted:
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #562 เมื่อ: 22 ตุลาคม 2550, 00:11:28 »

Ning,
Where are you?Huh?
Hello?Huh??

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #563 เมื่อ: 22 ตุลาคม 2550, 02:26:16 »

P.Yas,
sorry I was absent few hours by sauna in the cellar!!it is so cold today 4-5 °celcius..no one in my family moves outside..it is cloudy,rainny day...so sauna season has begun...3 rundgngs cost me quite a time.then after that I need to cook,have dinner..when I am present here...it was too late...herr,herr
tomorrow I will call Sutham as a final decision about accommodation ka pee.I need time in the sauna with 98 °celcius to make my head clear..I hope the heat not cook my brain away....samong-sook.... :lol:  :lol:
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #564 เมื่อ: 27 ตุลาคม 2550, 00:32:07 »

อ้างถึง   
P.Pong ka,
which beer you prefer:
1.Singha ,2.Leo,3.Chang,4.Heinecken ,5.what else in thai market???
nn.
ps.there are Weisen beer,Export beer,Dunkel beer,Malz beer,Merzen beer, Radler beer and the last one Doppelbock beer with a double alcohol....prost!

อ้างถึง   
Not to wait for your answer I have done my homework...whatever khun pee consume....there are only one beer sort offered in Thailand.....Export beer...it is not export mean of exporting naka...it is just the methode, ingredient ,substance like the rule of beer production.Let me smuggle my camera into the suppermarket next time and make a photo...you will see...how crazy I am just to decide which beer I will buy.
nn.

today I shop food like ever..only it is special as in my bag..there are a camera..herr,herr..to take these 3 pictures I have to do it sudden so that the security of the big supermarket would not see and think..I am a beer producer spy!!
what to see is the price...in the picture it shows the price of a kasten(20 bottle@500 ml.)and the price per one bottle...the cheapest one cost one bottle 19 Cent...I dare not to take a photo cause it stand on the crowded pathway..

So if you come to Germany you can drink as much as you like..it is cheaper than...Coke!
Good night ka
nn.(spy who love you!!)
บันทึกการเข้า

suriya2513
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 9,457

« ตอบ #565 เมื่อ: 27 ตุลาคม 2550, 15:04:20 »

ใช้กินหรือใช้อาบกันเนี่ย
บันทึกการเข้า

[โบราณคดี]จุดกำเนิดเริ่มต้นของ cmadong.com by : มานพ กลับดี  คลิ๊ก->
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #566 เมื่อ: 27 ตุลาคม 2550, 15:15:35 »

Both ka P.Pong cause it is more cheaper than a shampoo and showergel!!
full it in the badtube may be 50 liter...for beerbad...after that wash your hair with beer..malt cherished our hair for shinning...used beer for one of ingredient of face mask....oh,wellness!
Prost!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #567 เมื่อ: 31 ตุลาคม 2550, 22:34:18 »

yesterday was actually a world saving day in Germany(why world?? mai kao jai)the banks will make their action..to collect money from school children ,which have an authumn holiday at home untill end of the week.

We,in Leingarten have only 2 banks...so the kids need to have 2 saving pig!!they speculate of a gift..no matter how much money you deposit by the bank...each get a choice to choose!!the children are waiting for this day of the year.one of the bank offer for free an apple in a small wood container...each take one piece...very polite!I depotsit no money but I take one apple :twisted: kai jaa tham maiii...

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #568 เมื่อ: 02 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 00:26:03 »

Schiefer is a kind of grey stone thin layer,the people in South-West of Germany used it for thier roof hundred years ago!.It is strong,it is stone and it is everywhere in the area...nowaday schiefer belongs to the most expensive contruction material to compare to a normal roof tiles...
Today is a national religion holiday in Germany..so we make a small trip to schiefer mine...it cost entry for adult 2.50 Euro,child 1.50Euro and you can take it as you like..
The highlight to work it out..layer after layer..is to find a fossil staple under the surface of this schiefer...it is not easy I tell you...it is like you search for a gold!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #569 เมื่อ: 02 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 00:36:56 »

It is 3.5 °celcius as we were out of house..so cold last night!!and foggy..cloudy day.

The parking place of schifer mine..the pathway is grey and dirt!

On the top of after bomb layer little hill!!

Some people started a long while before us.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #570 เมื่อ: 02 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 00:49:26 »

The kid learn by looking!

My problem is not learning how to do but..I am cold!!

what is under this layer..he asked himself!

I would love to tell him"don't search for fossil..it 's me here besides you and can we go home??"
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #571 เมื่อ: 02 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 01:06:54 »

Other side near us...it looks as if they search for gold!! really...not for fossil under stone layer!!

The kid gave up..they were so cold,they have hungry,they would wait in the car(warmer!!)I have to walk between the car and him...finally we get out of schifer mine with a lot of...what should I call"som bat baa"!!stone fossil for our decoration in the garden!!

We dropped by Weilheim am Teck..it 's looks like Grand Canyon in cold version!!

บันทึกการเข้า

suriya2513
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 9,457

« ตอบ #572 เมื่อ: 02 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 01:12:09 »

วัตถุประสงค์คือนำ fossil ที่หาพบกลับมาสะสมไว้เป็นที่ระลึกที่บ้านหรือครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

[โบราณคดี]จุดกำเนิดเริ่มต้นของ cmadong.com by : มานพ กลับดี  คลิ๊ก->
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #573 เมื่อ: 02 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 01:20:34 »

P.Pong ka,
please look closer to one picture of the people who were earlier than us..they are professional..they can take the big layer with a completely coined fossil...I know they will sell it cause it is few pieces..who can have a place in living room to hang??

The coined fossil ,what we found is a small shell or so...a decoration in the garden,near entry and may be we can throw it into ...aquarium ka.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #574 เมื่อ: 02 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 01:28:40 »

To stand at the edge of the stone and smile...is actually not my strong!!

The charming of authumn!

Yuuhoo!

He shout "more to the left,more,more"I shout back"enoughhhhhhhh"
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 301   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

สมาคมนิสิตเก่าหอพักนิสิต จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย มวลสมาชิกสมาคม คณาจารย์ และนิสิตเก่าทุกคน ขอน้อมเกล้าถวายความอาลัย  พระผู้เสด็จสู่สวรรคาลัย ด้วยเกล้าด้วยกระหม่อม ขอเดชะ <;))))><