07 กรกฎาคม 2567, 05:24:04
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 301   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part V ต่อกับ part I....what's up?  (อ่าน 1441719 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 2 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #775 เมื่อ: 30 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:17:15 »

P.Yas,
just left any massage here.. as when you are back I will be in underground...now it's rainning there...wet and cold..I will burn my fat cell...herr,herr ...in the sauna!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #776 เมื่อ: 30 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:46:47 »

P.Yas,
the best lyric of this year 2007 nr.1..disappointed me a bit...an old song in remix version...weii...father and daughter!
nn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWg2vLEyRZc&feature=related
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #777 เมื่อ: 30 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:42:49 »

Ning,
This is very
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #778 เมื่อ: 30 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:53:02 »

P.Yas,
a good decision!!
imagine,get out...on the road...may be traffic...crowded....mampf,mampf!and pay then the film could rewind...get on the car,on the road,in a traffic exhausted coming home..and no energy left...
the sauna oven just turn on..need few minutes to reach 94 °celcius..a right temperature Cool to burn my fat cell!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #779 เมื่อ: 30 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:58:40 »

Ning,
Are you sure that your fat can be melted by the heat in the sauna room?
I think walking up on ภูกระดึง will do better job naa.

I am eating ผัดกระเพาเนื้อ now and it is very spicy. Let me get some drinking water in the fridge first.

Ohhhhhh my God!!!!!

P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #780 เมื่อ: 30 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:16:06 »

Get back later naka...swallow a plain rice...not water!water spread the chilly/spicy substance in ýour throat...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #781 เมื่อ: 30 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:19:50 »

Ning,
Do these guys speak German?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQbyPcwkhy8&feature=related

The Boxer.... my favorite song.

P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #782 เมื่อ: 30 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:23:47 »

Yep!
should I translate??
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #783 เมื่อ: 30 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:25:26 »

Ah... oui!!!
s'il vous plait, MADAMME

See, my french still works.

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #784 เมื่อ: 31 ธันวาคม 2550, 01:05:44 »

ahh!top fit in french??
voilá!this is for youuuuuuu....
nn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHE--t438CM
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #785 เมื่อ: 31 ธันวาคม 2550, 19:05:52 »

expired naja...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #786 เมื่อ: 31 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:43:59 »

Everybody,
Happy New Year!
thank you so much to be my good audience last whole year!
I promise to see you next year 2008!
Good night.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #787 เมื่อ: 01 มกราคม 2551, 21:01:30 »

As I used to tell you,we were invited to celebrate Silvester night with our neighbour..3 families..plus the couple friend of them...8 adults,4 kids and 2 fat cats!the family is the owner of Felix"the ice bear"and Missy"fatlady"!!

บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #788 เมื่อ: 01 มกราคม 2551, 21:11:05 »

The host,the same couple who meet and have a meal with us in summer in the Brewery by manner-biking tour!!

The host,make an easy making "bun pizza" for their guest,a big bowl green salat,a makkaroni salat...light meal for the evening but not save in red wine!he,houseman pour us all the time wine..5 hours long!

บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #789 เมื่อ: 01 มกราคม 2551, 21:51:01 »

We bring  sweet ,red wine,sparkling wine,pineapple,snack with us to share with another 3 couple...believe it or not,cutting pineapple is like a show for them...german know pineapple only from can!

The ice bear!

Missy..fatlady!

During the firing of firework,Felix and Missy has been barricaded inside the house cause their hearing sensoric is more sensitive than human being
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #790 เมื่อ: 01 มกราคม 2551, 22:20:26 »

The firework is small and miniature....and it was snowed!a lot of smoke...better I take a photo of Cool  Cool my darling...Felix and Missy!

Miss Missy sees TV!

She makes"lazybone".

Missy hangs around on the stair!

Felix dares not to pass through

he let me come close and take a photo while eating!

after firing ,we sit and drink untill 03.00 am!!(and she dares to wear bikini in summer!!)

good night ka
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,267

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #791 เมื่อ: 01 มกราคม 2551, 23:56:19 »

NN ... Look !   :shock:   the cats' bowls were very luxury. ... ha  ha  ha !

At the mean time, did you watch the big count down celebration in Berlin on TV ? ... I stayed at home, watched TV and went upstairs on the 5th floor to look at a lot of fireworks from Santika Pub, very closed to my house. So elegant !   Cheesy

Their loud noise scared my little female dog, Pom Pom, too.
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #792 เมื่อ: 02 มกราคม 2551, 00:03:25 »

P.Jiab ka,
I notice how small the cat's bowl is...but why they are so fat!!...Karin ,the host said she tried to diet them...give up...what I do not know...how many times Felix and Missy get a day!!

there were a TV sending from Bayern...from Berlin....from Stuttgart...from Düsseldorf...we don't know where to look....everywhere make a count down party.

P.Jiab,what is Santika pub??pub and discotheque??

May I know Pom POM??
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #793 เมื่อ: 02 มกราคม 2551, 02:29:26 »

NN ... On Ekamai Road ( Sukumwit 63 ), there are many entertaining places, pub, discotheque, music hall, lounge ( but no massage ) , include of Santika Pub where is opposit to my house and a half of guest are foreigner. Every night, we have to listen to the rock rythym before getting sleep.  ha  ha  ha !   :lol:

But every time when they have a special concert event, we get a high revenue from parking fee, as we have a big car park area adjacent to this entertaining place. Last night, we got 3,800 bath from 38 guests' car who joined in the count down party. How nice !  :)   ... no  no  no ! The parking fee is usually only 40 bath, all time.  :wink:

NN ... Your request to know Pom Pom, made me wake her up to take photos at 01.00 am.  ... Oh ! poor Pom Pom !    Sad   ... She's a hybrid between Pomeranian and Ju. We bought her when she's a little puppy from J.J. Market since 9 years ago. She's very clever and loves to lie on her back and let everybody to fondle her abdomen.

บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #794 เมื่อ: 02 มกราคม 2551, 17:33:38 »

P.Jiab ka,
oh,How cute she is!thank you so much ka for introduce her to me late in the night...I see it late too :lol: ...she is 9 years old??for a dog we calculate 7 to 9=63 years old human being!!Wow..P.Jiab,she is in retirely age naka...

P.Jiab,how can you get use to the noise of the entertaining houses around your living place??air condition??how?? day after day??I have this problem in Phuket...our neigbour make a loudly karaoke...hoo taek version...I need earplug!
psst,40 Baht the whole night without timing??you will getting rich in Germany...there, we have to pay in 30 minute flow!that 's mean the highest rate is 3 hours..I need to come back to the car and inset new coin!
one time I forget it(in the cinema)back to the car..I have to pay the bill for 15 Euro...I was so....u...p...s....e....t.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #795 เมื่อ: 03 มกราคม 2551, 17:51:38 »

Everyday after this day Jan.03...365 days..I was born in this web...how can I forget!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #796 เมื่อ: 03 มกราคม 2551, 18:38:18 »

:wink:    NN ... please open your mail box, I just sent you many mails now.
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #797 เมื่อ: 03 มกราคม 2551, 18:43:23 »

Right back in few minutes..P.Jiab kaaaa....joob,joob
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #798 เมื่อ: 03 มกราคม 2551, 20:51:29 »

P.Jiab ka,
and few minutes turn to be an hour!!i had a warning from computer that I need to lead an anti virus programme....try to get back to the front of cmadong...herr,herr...it's stuck!
Done..I replied all mails already...
The special one is from my pal(RCU,Law 27)who sent me the story of the owner of welknown coporations in Korea(Hundai and Samsung)I hope you got it.
Thank you very much ka P.Jiab kon soey!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #799 เมื่อ: 05 มกราคม 2551, 04:43:47 »

Sole,a middle age german language means salt dilution water.Under ground of Heilbronn,they can win salt out of the deep ...I used to visit this salt factory one time few years ago.It was an incredible how human being dig so deep into the ground and by the salt layer...scratch it out...take it up to the ground....with lift.The technology make it possible.
This salt water dilution has been pumped direct out of earth to the pool...if the salt content by 1.5% - 6 %...it will be called"Sole".Sole is said to be an elixir against the skin problem...it must be then good for me Cool

this is the Soleo-Heilbronn-the indoor pool and park house in combination!
notice the parkhouse...nice!

For 3,20 Euro enter fee for adult...you can use the big pool,sole pool and children pool underground...if you want to make a sauna,it costs 8 Euro extra.

Solebad...it offered:back massage sole jacuzzi,sit massage jacuzzi,neck massage jacuzzi in 30°celcius salt water

The indoor pool Heilbronn(Soleo)will close during summer when outdoor pool on duty...and open when it is winter...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 301   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><