29 กันยายน 2567, 02:09:16
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 48   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เกษร ฤทธิรงค์ mueller (หนุงหนิง)  (อ่าน 349462 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 7 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #50 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:51:43 »

this is not antique...but old enough to be counted as antique...P.Jiab,it was again grandma Lena and her husband ,grandpa Wilhelm...the photo took somewhere 1960-1965..look at their daugter in law...
Opa Wilhelm looked so handsome as he was young...next Christmas visit I will jigg the album from my in.law people...Rudi gives me a mission...the mission of digitalize all old pictures...Oh,I like it so much,sir..I do it but you have to allow me to public it on air...herr,herr
Opa Wilhelm used to be a private soldier during World War II..after that he worked by the village administration...they keep on their agricultural life..nowaday...it make their grandsons to be a land lord!!

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,267

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #51 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:55:12 »

Oh !  ลีน่า คือคุณย่าของ Rudi  และ ด.ญ.ไก่ฟ้า  ก็ตั้งชื่อตามชื่อของคุณย่าทวด Katharina ของ Rudi ... โห !  เราได้เห็นรูป และตัวจริงของสมาชิกในครอบครัวนี้มากถึง 5 generations เลยเหรอ ? ... Amazing !  
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #52 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:56:43 »

อ้างจาก: "Jiab16"
NN ... 2 รูปล่าสุดนี่น่าจะเป็น Rudi ตอนเป็น baby และ little boy แก้มยุ้ยเชียวล่ะ ... รูปที่พ่ออุ้ม Rudi ข้างหลังเป็นต้น apple รึเปล่าคะ ?  รูปนี้น่าจะถ่ายเมื้อ 50 กว่าปีก่อนโน้น  ก็เท่าอายุของ Rudi ปัจจุบันนี้ล่ะ  Scotlandyard-Jiab เดาถูกกี่รูปคะ ?

P.Jiab,
right...Rudi at baby age...herr,herr..he does not like to look these pictures so much..he would say"my mom stuffs me full so that I get fat!!"
let me describe one by one and P.Jiab can compare naka...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #53 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:16:11 »

last one I promise....
P.Jiab,this girl could be his girly..what a pity,she has special taste..she works and live in Switzerland with her muslin Albaner husband...and this shy smiling boy??under nungning control :twisted:  :twisted: as they took this picture I still be a gel(not angel!!) flying somewhere in heaven :lol:  :lol:

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #54 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:27:30 »

อ้างจาก: "khesorn mueller"
Who is this cute guy??
How old was he?
what kind of uniform he took?
can you recognize his left arm symbol??

P.Jiab you are right...he is my father in law...the kind man,who was born the same day as P.Pong!!not same year of course...
he was 15-16 years old and has been recruited to be "young nazi"(yoo-wa-na-zi),he had to attend last period of World War II marching to France...got an easy mission to spy  in the place...his wife was 3-4 years elder than him..cause her same age and elder were all died in the War...so sad naka.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #55 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:34:50 »

A seldom wedding picture from the past!
1.when could it probably take?(notic hairdo,jewelry and smiling style!!)
2.who are they??who could they be??my parent?? may be?? :lol:

This picture has been taken on the 10 October 1951...a bitter cold winter day...they met each other by the clorus club of the village...date for 2 years....she told me he also has a younger girl liked him and admired him...how can she rival with those 5-6 years younger girl..she's being as herself..and he never be too far...he had shown her how he feel to her last 50 years....

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #56 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:43:22 »

Cheesy  ดู Gentle Boy Rudi เค้างอแขน  ให้เพื่อนสาวคล้องสิ ... So cute !

" ... this shy smiling boy?? under nungning control  :twisted:   :twisted: ... " ... ha  ha  ha ! ... Please beware, Rudi may be thinking " Nungning, my wife, is a witch, a snake, a lion, a tiger, a shark, a giant, a ....... in my house, Oh ! my God. "  :x
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #57 เมื่อ: 14 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:44:29 »

This one is interesting...tell me:
1.when was it possibly taken?
2.what kind of the car it was?
3.who could be that man??

I told that it is interesting one because the man near the car is a father of my mother in law,Opa Gottlieb,he was sooo sweet as he was young...I will show you his picture after Christmas..this picture must be somewhere around 1940-1944..he was an interpreneur has some appliances(tractors,cultivate maschines etc)to service or for rent...he was the second one in the village ,who has a car...an Opel original(Opel is originally a german automobil,later turned to be Chrysler AG)
he was died 1945 short before the World War II ended...the Opel has been stole by a french soldier...no one could force it back during those riot time...his only son was captured  and being somewhere in the military prison...mother and young daugter can do nothing against their fate!

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #58 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 00:05:41 »

NN ... เห็นมั้ยคุณแม่ก็อยู่ในระดับที่ " แข่งขันได้ " กับสาวน้อยที่วัยอ่อนกว่าตั้ง 5-6 ปี  และชนะใจพ่อได้  ในที่สุด ... อายุเป็นเพียงตัวเลข  จริงๆ นะ ... romantic เหมือนในหนังเลย !
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #59 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 00:15:43 »

P.Jiab,
wow..I found the album of Opa Gottlieb...let me scan it few minutes!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #60 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 00:27:50 »

:wink:   Hey !  พี่เดาถูกโดยบังเอิญได้ไง  ว่าเป็นรถโบราณของคุณตา ของ Rudi ... ได้เห็นรถ Opel สมัยสงครามโลกครั้งที่ 2 จากรูปนี้ นี่เอง

สมัยนั้น  การเป็นเจ้าของกิจการ   มีรถและเครื่องจักรการเกษตรให้เช่า  ก็ถือว่าเป็นระดับเจ้าสัวแล้วนะคะ ... สงครามก่อเรื่องสุดเศร้าได้เป็นร้อย เป็นพันเรื่องเสมอ     :cry:
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #61 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 00:31:53 »

She was a rich businessmans daugter at the village...her life ran smooth under a good protection of father and brother..she was gone to a good school for a girl(garn-leaun school--train to be a good housewife)this is her uniform!!she has even her own horse!! really privilege girl of her time.

who is she??

when should the picture be taken??

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #62 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 00:39:48 »

P.Jiab,
now then..notice exactly her face from those two pictures and try to recognize..who could be her father from this picture!!
Opa Gottlieb sood lor!!weiii...I also fall in love with him...herr,herr

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #63 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 00:53:14 »

Cheesy  สาวน้อยเจ้าของม้า  คือ แม่ของ Rudi-เจ้าสาวแสนสวยในรูปวันแต่งงาน ... ส่วนรูปหมู่ครอบครัวของคุณตาน่ะ  ก็สวยๆ  หล่อๆ กันทู้กคนเลย  ... แง้ !  ตาลาย  หนิงเฉลยละกัน  :wink:
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #64 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 01:01:29 »

P.Jiab,
now then..notice exactly her face from those two pictures and try to recognize..who could be her father from this picture!!
Opa Gottlieb sood lor!!weiii...I also fall in love with him...herr,herr

nn.

P.Jiab ka,
incredible for this picture is that I have a chance to introduce myself to one of a girl in the picture!!
She is the youngest girl of his grandpa..the girl on the left..she was 92 years old the  time I shaked hand her in bed 1994 somwhere in June...
Opa Gottlieb(sood lor!!)  from three adult sons in the middle!!oh,lala...joob joob...
at the end of world War II the youngest boy on the right was "disappeared"that's mean he was died without the corpse in Russia...tragedy!
Notice his father,who sit strictly face on the chair..his name is Andreas...the middle name of my son!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #65 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 01:14:44 »

P.Jiab,
this one is also antique..I hope I make you not so confuse who is who...I told you that the father of my father in law looks so handsome(igg-lae!!)I found his very old picture right a minutes..he took this one with his parent and aunty
He is the one standing behind on the left..

there are a photo he was in a uniform of Nazi soldier..I have to search again...sood lor garuntee!!

The antique shop close for tonight...
goodnight ka,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #66 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 16:54:11 »

whatever happened outside..war,hunger,death,bomb...inside the village it was peaceful...tell me:
1.who is the women in this picture compare to the first picture one?
2.what did the cows carry on the cart??
3.when could this picture be taken??

Oma Lena in her lately age 's walking by the cart of 2 cows,the picture must have been taken somewhere aprx. 1950-1960..I asked my in law people what should she carry on a cart...it looks like a barrel tank made of wood...they assumed it could be some kind of "Most"an alcohol fluid made of pressed apple...every family will produce their own drink and apple juice....the early press apple will taste sweet..if you let it ferment a long while it will turn to be alcohol...taste good!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #67 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 17:01:44 »

Mother and sons...
no question,your excellency??
who is that baby?
who is that boy?

P.Jiab ka,
actually I have the same photo like this between me,Robin and Katharina..the day she was out of the hospital...Rudi hold the car..I gave her breast breeding..Robin stood by me with the eyes of jealousy of her!!
The boy on the right is Rudi...he must be 5-6 years old...it must be taken somewhere in 1958 cause Jochen his younger brother,the baby on the left is 5 years younger than him!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #68 เมื่อ: 15 ธันวาคม 2550, 17:13:13 »

P.Jiab,
this one is also antique..I hope I make you not so confuse who is who...I told you that the father of my father in law looks so handsome(igg-lae!!)I found his very old picture right a minutes..he took this one with his parent and aunty
He is the one standing behind on the left..

nn.

I notice the small Christmas  tree at the back...so this picture is absolutely sure taken on 24 December ...somewhere around 1920-1925...I assume he is not marry or short before!!...Opa Wilhelm was so trustfully person to Rudi...he always asked Rudi about things outside(Rudi can go to Gymnasium,to Stuttgart University),has interest about what his beloved(most beloved)first grandson did...Rudi,the one who quite afraid of and stay distance to his father...has a substitious father...Opa Wilhelm!
He died winter 1980...half a year after Oma Lena followed him...the 6 months of "give up" to live was so unpleasant for the children and grandchildren...they had a golden marry few years before...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #69 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 04:12:49 »

who is that??

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #70 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 04:18:51 »

This time is surely not easy ka P.Jiab ka...
tell me:
1.where is Rudi?
2.where is Jochen?
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #71 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 04:37:11 »

and when you can find him from thos picture....this one is easy ka...it was 4 years from each other...this picture is to notice a teacher on the right..but first let me know where is he??

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

jakkriz88
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #72 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 18:11:29 »

I really love your story krab.
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #73 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 19:25:20 »

Oh,thank you ka Nong Jakkriz...
p.nn
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #74 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:02:28 »

Ning,
Tell me more!!!!!!
P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
  หน้า: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 48   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

สมาคมนิสิตเก่าหอพักนิสิต จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย มวลสมาชิกสมาคม คณาจารย์ และนิสิตเก่าทุกคน ขอน้อมเกล้าถวายความอาลัย  พระผู้เสด็จสู่สวรรคาลัย ด้วยเกล้าด้วยกระหม่อม ขอเดชะ <;))))><